Just because

by - August 14, 2018

 Nowadays, a lot of my reasons for doing something is " Just because". When people ask me why,that's when I can't say more because I didn't even know why the heck I'm doing it.

For instance, last sunday I went to volunteered for Our True Color,despite that the journey took me 2 hours, despite that I'm having a lot of works, despite that I'm damn lazy at that moment, despite that I am tired because before that, I had to interviewed some awesome person . Despite all those reasons.

My heart still persuade me to go, I still wear my shoes while actually I'm really sleepy. And it cost me more than MYR 10 to go,but .... entahla.

Somehow,the more older we are I see that we tend to find reason in whatever we do. And somehow,we'll decline in doing things that doesn't give us benefit to. We tend to find thing that we will get what we give.

In doing so,we feel less joy,and more on finding profit to ourselves. We feel that everything requires money, having a lot of cables and stuff. We see the world as a place to gain profit and everything else is just a gamble for us. All or nothing.

If you're feeling so, I guess you have to start finding yourself all over again. You had to start all over again, by not thinking why you should do all this stuff. By doing things just because you can,sometimes just because is enough.

You don't have to find some concrete or definite answer to do all those things. Just let your heart take you,and your steps will follow your heart. You just had to do it,just because.

Just because you can

Then that's all that matters.

I hope that we'll be able to throw away the reasons ,the benefit or profit from doing such things.

And start with "Just because".

We don't have to find a lot of reasons to do something.
Because sometimes,all it takes was a heart to lead,and a step to follow

and you'll be good in your own way ( with His permission,insyaAllah )

and may our day be good,just because :)

hanhanan
just because,entahlaa ( my usual answer nowadays)

You May Also Like

0 comments