It's where my demons hide

by - July 20, 2018


my friend. not a demon. but as a zombie XD


Right now, I'm currently hear a song entitled Demon by Imagine Dragon. And as I am listen to it, I can't help but being stuck into one of their verse which is


It's where my demons hide

I keep thinking about that one verse and as I ponder into it, I keep thinking about my own 'demon'. Well, we all have a demon in ourselves right? So how can you maintain it from be known to others? How can one hide their demon? How?

I used to have a demon that I kept it tight. And one day, that demon broke the 'place' where I kept it hidden. I remember at that moment, I know that I'm not Hanan that people used to know. Even I myself don't recognize myself. I probably hallucinated myself,thinking that I am the 'real' Hanan while in fact, I am not.

I am a demon. And that demon is myself.

I struggled to fight with myself. Day by day it's all or nothing . I keep being a demon until one day,people manage to kept hold of me,and that moment turns me into the new me. They manage to kept the demon shut, and at that time I am so lost. I lost

That feeling of lost makes me completely turns into Him. And  yeah, with His guidance, I manage to turn myself into a better me. Not a new me. A better me.

And that demon? Well it's still there. Waiting for the day to escape from its 'room' again. And I know,sometimes I lose my battle with my it,but most of the time I win. I manage to control the demon. I manage to control it from making people hurts,making mum's cry,making dad's about to lose control

And from making myself an uncontrollable demon. That kind of demon who'll turn myself into not whom I suppose to be.

So yeah, let me know if you had a 'demon'in yourself ( which I know we all have ) and how you manage to keep it hidden or at least,not being able to lose your control over it.

hanhanan
a human .

You May Also Like

0 comments