Please, don't be sorry

by - August 10, 2018

Okay time for #fridaywriteday (sesuka je nama gitu ) ,and I'm sorry for neglecting this blog for tuesday,so to make it up I'll write as loooong as possible (ehyeke) ,well like it or not I'm just gonna write


So, last month ( I guess),there's a dude (someone I know,an acquaintance) said that my emoji is annoying (😌 this emoji k) and yeah that's actually my fav emoji to use ( and STILL ARE ), I was actually confused at that moment and yea I was kinda down at that moment so I'm just sayin' sorry and such and the next thing is I feel REGRET and idk man, thing was just kinda spinning around in my mind until now.

First,why I'm saying sorry , why ? YOU SHOULD'T BE SORRY for NOT YOUR FAULT. Second, he did more that I could take but I try to be a cool girl who just like "okay ,takpe nan takpe " since I don't really like to be sensitive I guess (plus I have MORE ANNOYING DUDE FRIENDS in my college lol so yeaaa). 

Saying sorry doesn't mean that you're a loser but you ain't a winner too because it's not your fault, I think I'm not saying that we should put our ego's high but there are times that we shouldn't be sorry and this is one of the reason why. Because you did NOTHING WRONG.

Instead, the only thing I should do is ask him why the heck he thinks my emoji is annoying and if he didn't like it well deal with it.Because I'm not giving you any weird emoji or saying any vulgar word or cuss. I AM NOT. 

I don't wanna be a SISSY or whateveryou say about it but man, that sentences just makes me feel like an IDIOT. And I am more IDIOT for not knowing why I'm saying sorry. WHY ? WELL that's the answer I should ask by myself which I know the answer is you probably LAZY to even fight and I AM CONFUSED at that time. Yes I AM CONFUSED. I feel like a girl is saying "I am fat" while she's only 50 kg so what the heck should I answer? Yes you know that feeling k.

So right now , we're not even talking much and sometimes he did have a small chat and I'm replying his message either formally or non emoji in the text because well, idk this dude and plus I don't want to rise another problem (like my emoji is annoying again,maybe I AM ANNOYING lol whatever)

In my problem, there's a moment when you should take a breath,and not replying it for either days or hours,because you need to figure this problem . And what to do about it.Don't be just like me and rambling sorry while I don't even know what to be sorry about.

Second, QUESTION yourself. Before you attack someone or saying he/she is annoying or whatever, ask yourself. ARE YOU AN ANNOYING PERSON,OR ARE YOU NICE ENOUGH TO SAY THAT?. Be professional and don't attack him/her based on your personal preferences,physical and such. IF YOU HATE/LIKE/IDK WHATEVER YOU FEELINGS ARE, KNOW WHY YOU HAVE THAT FEELINGS FOR HIM/HER. Don't just ramble around and makes people confused,being weird or suffer. In my case,I probably overthink a lot. Can't help because Imma girl ( kami ni suka fikir banyak gila lol).

Third, be nice to them. Although he/she makes you feel awkward or in my case, I feel regret,awkward dan macam macam laa. I'm just gonna treat him nice,not because to prove myself I don't care about what he said. But just because I can be better than him. That's it .And maybe idk, just because ( you don't have a reason to do nice to people kan?)


so yeah, that's it I guess.And hopefully you'll be doing fine,well and yeah even better in handling this kind of situation than me . InsyaAllah . Be sorry if you're doing wrong,not when you don't even know why you're saying that S word. And don't be confuse ,be firm on whatever you want to say . BE FIRM 


hanhanan 
minta minta lepas ni dah tak ingat dah pasal ni,confuse aku 

You May Also Like

0 comments