Last flight

by - August 27, 2018

Heyyyy
Okay I've been very very emm tak ikut schedule. Pardon me mann,and sorry for neglecting this blog for awhile after a promise had been made. Yes right now I'm still struggling to manage my time and so on,phewww.

Right now,as I'm writing something for you, my flight will be depart about 3 hours left. This maybe my last flight as a student. I manage to ride the flight is because of my dad, if it's not for him I'd probably ride the bus or even worst,train.

Well,riding both of them would be quite adventurous and I actually kinda digging that but yea, abah's been protective towards me  till the end.It's probably because I'm his only daughter he's gonna spoil and yea, because of Ammar's incident. Well I'll talk about that later .

My heart feels kinda heavy nowadays. Idk why but somehow,it does. I feel a bit sad,probably because I'll be 20 soon and I'm not gonna get younger,my parent too but hmm why does it feels kinda empty huh?


I'll be interning soon and yea,probably work insyaAllah if He permits. I'm actually thinking about going to a uni for a degree but hmm, idk if I've got the shot or yea I'll be chosen. Well that's again for another topic lol.

Today's seems mellow than usual. Maybe it's only me but yeah that's how I feel nowadays. Unmotivated is also a yes. I just feel somehow I want to fly high and find myself among those clouds,beach and somewhere I can just feelin myself for awhile.

In my real life, it's a bit hectic and rushing. We all move according to our life very fast,well next week I'm gonna have a presentation and next, I'll be interning somewhere. Pheww, I really need to catch my breath sometimes.

Boarding my last flight, I've been thinking a lot of things. Like getting married,or even moving out of country and such. How those thing would impact my dad. How this last flight would make him feel? I can't help but hoping the best will come for both of us. And in our family.

We'll all will be experiencing our first and last. And somehow I can't help but feel a tad sad for this one.Probably because Idk how things would change,personally I don't. It's not like I'm afraid or something but I'm not feelin confident either with myself. Idk why.

InsyaAllah, I hope He'll ease me . He'll ease me. He'll ease me. You'll ease me ya Rabb. InsyaAllah

You May Also Like

0 comments