Nan is baaaaaaack....

by - July 12, 2018

Hi and Assalamualaikum. Jumaah mubarak peeps

So today it's not gonna be a review or just some confession . I just want to inform to everyone that I'll be ranting through blog again rather than Facebook. The first and foremost reason is because I want to build a career through membebel ( ranting k ranting ) and one of my 'guru' suggest that if I want to be serious about making a career, I need a professional platform that my future client can see and even I can make a profit through it.

Secondly, well I don't really know why but nowadays, I really like to write a really long post at Facebook ,or maybe ranting to be telling you the truth. But rest assure, I don't membawang or gossiping. I just like to give my opinion and yeah,having a so called professional discussion there and I hope that I can continue you to rant through my blog.

To brief you a bit, I like to talk about my journey ( selalunya solo ) , writing or expressing thoughts through poem,book review , or even some general knowledge about photography . NO politic,artist segment or even some weird topics. Oh yea,sometimes I like to reminiscent my old memories and talk about my past.

I'll try to make time to post twice every week ( Friday and Tuesday ). Why that date? Because Friday is the time I am mostly free and Tuesday because,I just like Tuesday no specific reason. And how about the time? Well I'm not gonna talk about time right now because I'm experimenting through the time right now. I'm still figuring out when or what is the best time so yeah .

So I guess,that's it (?). Aha,in case you didn't know how Han Hanan's look for 2019,well here it is


nan nineteen 

So yeah,that's it I guess. Hopefully I'll be able to engage more with you guys here :D

hanhanan
nanananananana is baaack

You May Also Like

0 comments