Andrea Hirata : What are my thoughts about him

by - April 29, 2018

Assalamualaikum, first and foremost this is my personal review about him and what I see him through his book and not being his friend and such.

Btw , I known this man since I was 11. At that time,I am still a girl who's into book and stuff. The rainbow troops was one of my earliest indonesian book and maan,little did I know that this book could change my entire life about life itself.

I could say that Andrea was a gifted person,and  I know that in life that we will have our ups and downs but reading his book is life his always been on the downs. He's living his life like idk,the lowest of the lowest. That's the only way I could describe himself.

Now, he's a winner for New York Book festival and his book sold out for a couple of million times ( inc the pirated ver ).  His film have been watch a couple of million times and now, he owns his own museum in his hometown,Belitong. How a book could make such an impact on a person like himself.

I didn't really know him, but how he talks through his books always fascinate me. He's not a poetry student but he can makes people cry and laugh with his own way of word.And magically , I could say that I'm in love with his books. How he makes me cry and laugh, how being poverty doesn't stop you for being whatever you want as long as you hustle through those thing with a strong heart and a damn hella lot of patience. How being Andrea actually is not easy , I myself think that I might not survive in his world . That shows how he lives his life sooo hard that I think his overnight success with The rainbow troops was really meant for him. He deserve all those success after what he went through in his life.

So yeah ,I think that's it . I know that he maybe heard this a lot of times but I can't stop myself from talking about him since right now he's all in my head ( blame it on KLIBF haha ). So if you have any other thoughts about him,you can share with me and let's agree to disagree

Han Hanan
nerd nerd nerd

You May Also Like

0 comments