Ehhh what's this about ah?

by - August 22, 2017


the " I'm watching you " kind of mannequin . 
( image courtesy of myself )


Sometimes I'm kinda confused,wth I'm doing with this blog anyway ?

Most of the time, I write sappy sad damn story lol whatthee? or sometimes she's being random. Oh maaaineee. She's confused

I'm lost and confused,is this a blog for photos or some damn story?

Wowww..she's just confused man -_-.

But should I combine it? well I'm afraid this will go into my portfolio lol and my boss will see me posting this kind of sappy things and be like " are you really that kind of person han hanan?"

Oh well ...... dunno mann!

For now, I'm gonna keep writing what's on my mind. She's gonna keeeeep writiiiing over and over :). That's what she's gonna do FOR NOW lah..

okay back to 3d passes
Salam alaik

(p/s: ada nak tlg buat 2d mapping keee )

You May Also Like

0 comments