Untuk Ammar yang dah tuaaaa

by - January 21, 2018

Salam alaik,
k I know that I've been neglecting this bored blog but hey what to expect? She only writes when she's bored :P

So last week is my bro's birthday and I didn't get a chance to wish him publicly :P so yeah what a way to wish him here I guess. Plus he should be happy he get a chance to be featured in my blog :P

So Ammar's turned 20 on 18th January so there's not much *ehem yeke* so to Ammar,I'll be sending you visual picture that describe what I want to say to you k :D.


Starts with some cover pic :P

I know,you must not believe yourself that you turn 20 aite. Well just
face the fact that you're OLD enough k

And yeah this may make you bored but hey,banguuuuun k 


For the past month,you've been very HARDWORKING dude
who has been FORCED by ME and ibu plus the doctor to get on the
wheels . I know ,every morning is like hell to you because 
morning means that you have to get on the wheels and bath *the water
is lukewarm btw :P *

And eating by yourself? lol in the eating hall not ON 
your bed? Well you must be feeling hell. LOL 
Well see that pic? you know how much
we have to FORCE you to eat since you're very picky and
you refuse to eat by yourself *manja*

 And after that.you have to go to your SCHOOL
and do such things just like inside the picture :P.At first,of
course you enjoy it very well

But after that? LOL look at how you glance at abang 
Wan. You literally want to eat him ehhh.

And make others suffer because you refuse to cooperate with us.
Wow,what a nice brother -_-.

But yeah,in the end of the day we still treat you to
eat at the cafe where you'll pick on our foods because 
you don't have money :P. Well sometimes though :P

Well look at this picture,how that face react when
ibu's taking some of your foods. But can't blame
you either because ibu likes to take our foods a LOT.
Maybe you inherit her personality :P

So yeah, I hope that you'll keep on going. Stay on
the same pace and never look back. That's the worst thing
you do  with your life. LOOKING back and keeps on 
wandering about the past.
I think,that's it. I know it not some fancy letters or whatever
but hey,it's the best I can write since I don't do
emotional or soapy letters. I'm no making a soap
opera here dude.

And I know,why black and white? Well because it's our past that we cherish together at HRC and I just think colors aren't meant for you LOL. Black and white conveys the meaning better. Anyway have a nice day dude

And please be this strong . Because I know that you are capable
enough to have miracles as long as you believe in HIM
and yourself

HanHanan
Yes this is visual post :D

You May Also Like

0 comments