2018 ish

by - January 03, 2018

Heyya ,yeah I know that I didn’t have any spare time to updating my blog. Plus I think this is the only time I’ve been really bored and idk man, probably the only time I get to be bored until I’ll be busy as bee for my final.

You know, I feel kinda different . I feel that I’m getting OLD. It’s not that I’m not enjoying my moment but hmm, I think maybe I feel a bit older in terms of age and yeah, my year ( I mean, MONTH ) left in college.

During the holiday, I spend myself with my brother in the hospital, went to Arts and Lights Festival, went to Kelantan alone for a workshop, learn to pick a right clothes to my brothers and …. Having a nice chats with my ibu.

Those simple thing like waking up 5 in the morning, bathing him, feeding him, yell, scold, mad, even fighting with him seems like a nice one ( even though those days seems hellish to me when I think about it more XD ).

 I know, maybe one day I’ll not see him often like I used to, maybe I’ll be busy with my life, probably went home during holidays only. But hey, even right now I’m not going home unless it’s school or public holiday. But I don’t know if I’ll get a chance to go home  this year. Everything seems busy and I probably feel scared a bit.

Like how will my FYP goes ? how will I do in my internship, how’s the new college. Yeah all those things seems making me feel a bit worried.

But in 2018, I also comes with a wishlist (?) . I hope I’ll never doubt myself or god’s plan. I have to trust Him. I have to. Because He’s the one who’s creating me so He knows me well than I do.
I remember this quote

“ When in doubt , Trust God’s plan “

That’s what I want to put in my heart and mind. Trust HIM Han Hanan. And hopefully He’ll show me HIS way of solving my problems. InsyaAllah.

Hopefully we’ll start 2018 with a new intentions everyday and to HanHanan, TRUST HIS PLAN.

HanHanan


You May Also Like

0 comments