Because this is my first love

by - December 09, 2017

I’ve been thinking about it this morning . I rarely talk about my first love except in my real life . I may seems fine but idk man, when I’m watching the drama ( Because this is my first love ), my heart waver a bit . For me, I don’t want him to marry me or idk maybe love me (?). But at the same time , my heart seems to be searching for him even though it’s been like 5 years (?) since we meet . It makes me remember my memories about him. Even the smallest thing about him, I value it soo much.

When I read the poem that contain inside the Because This is My First Love drama, it kinda struck to me. I can’t seem to be telling myself the truth . I lie occasionally , telling myself that it’s okay, you have move on and such.

A Visitor

Meeting someone in life is
Actually something that’s astonishing

That’s because he brings himself
With the past , present and his future

That’s because someone’s
Whole’s life is coming alone

The heart is fragile

Therefore , it might have been broken.

The heart is coming, too ….

Jeon Hyeon Jeong ( 2009 )

I cry while writing the poem.  Maybe I can’t seem to relate much but somehow, he’s a VISITOR in my heart. And he’s been staying there quite a while. I mean , a really loooong time .

And listening for the ost was also a sad one. It feels like it relays what I want to say to him … at least .

Stay with me like this without a sound
As if we’re quietly together by fate

The lyric speaks for me. And I end up this tangle up, unfinished post with a word of mine .

Sun and You

Lately , I’ve been observing the sun
And I end up falling in love with it.

Because it reminds me of you


Both of you makes me smile, and feel warm.

-        Han Hanan

She’s a bad poet. And definitely not a good writer of her own word .

You May Also Like

0 comments