Why it's important to use natural product? feat experience in Innisfree IOI City Mall

by - October 22, 2017


a bag full of natural goodness. Is it soo important?

Assalamualaikum and Hi ! . I am HanHanan and I'm 18. I'm a nature lover product *esp skincare*. I have an ultimately sensitive skin and once it connect with any chemical ingredients, my skin start to irritate me and I'll be getting acne 2x than usual.

Nowadays, I start to see a lot of local products that got a lot of HARSH and BAD chemical such as fragrance,paraben and such. Hey and there still a lot of people who consume it EVERYDAY. I mean, it just like you put BLEACH indirectly in your SKIN and it ABSORB those CHEMICAL. 

You might think " ala takde pun""kulit saya okay je" and such but trust me,you'll be getting worse as you age . Your skin will damage and that time,even a surgery can't change your skin back to normal ( or maybe can but it's expensive ).

So why natural? because mostly natural product contain nature ingredients such as green tea,aloe,cucumber and such. Most of the cleanser are based on charcoal ( for oily),tea tree ( oily and combination),honey and many more . The toner will consist of two which is rose water or jasmine ( it depend on your natural local store. BUT AWAS, don't buy soo called natural products unless you know it's ingredient. But it's a bit tricky la.

For me,I'll see the product that contain paraban,fragrance,or any the so called harsh chemicals. You can also google to see top 10 chemical in skincare product . I usually google when I see weird name in the ingredients (plus,my skin will start to irritate as soon as I have a direct contact with the skincare ).

Soo.... what natural product that exist in Malaysia HanHanan? Well there's tooo many of em and one of it is Innisfree. Innisfree is a jeju based ingredient for almost all of their skincare . And this evening,I had a chance to visit em since I won the competition for makeup review at their facebook page

Soo,here's some of the photos inside their cute store located in IOI City Mall * forget which floor mehh*



And this is their cushion that got a lot of amazing and cute cushion cover :D * and they have a refill free promotion for this october*

They also got makeup so yeah,it's cool enough to spend your time here to search for your skincare+makeup

Their new product  Jeju Seawater ampoule yada yada...*name too long mehh*


* you can wash your hand after 'playing' with their stuffs*

And as always,there'll be people who will say " mahal la""tak mampu". Okay ,I get it. If you guys can't,how about you make a DIY cleanser ,toner and many more. The cost is cheap and it's doable . Or you guys can also use local drug store such as watson and find for cetaphil,cosmoderm and such. It doesn't matter lah if it's not INNISFREE but make sure it's FREE from any  HARSH and BAD CHEMICAL.

And last but not least,thanks to Innisfree for this beautiful Olympia Zagnoli beautiful palette.


I get to fill it with whatever I want and heyyy,this is what I want 


The cover is beautiful 

This may or may not be my last and first post about skincare since I don't really know what to write again about this and yeah,I'm not a suitable person you can ask for tips and tricks about skincare ( I suggest you follow farah dhukai for her awesome DIY recipe using natural ingredient ).

Assalamualaikum and bye :)


p/s: It's not about getting a whiter skin,but it's all about maintaining a healthy skin :). Plus sila minum air k


You May Also Like

0 comments