Walking through Eco Rimba Park,KL

by - October 09, 2017


\ Those word of "Meh pergi mendaki" that turns my mood and smile on :D/

Assalamualaikum,yes I admit it's been awhile since my so called depressed post XD. I admit that I went into some major stress thing that affects me and my mood also my writing. I'm at fault so yeah I'm sorry even though actually takde pun yang baca XD

So last week,I went to Taman Eco Rimba,KL with my lecturer and some random looking 'so called friend apa apa je la XD'.  It's actually some random guys and girls that I didn't know who are they because they're my senior and we're basically some random junior to them XD.

My aim is to take photos of landscape for some upcoming competition so yeah I bough my DSLR and an additional gopro because it's suitable for outdoor . But to be honest,my DSLR undergo some major shock that makes it shut down completely so it's only me and my gopro only.

At 4.30,we woke up and pack our things . We're actually planning to go to FRIM but since it's closed,we make some really quick decision to go to Eco Rimba Park,KL. It was near the KL Tower and Mini Zoo Negara and such.

Waking up was the hardest since we went for shellout that night and stuff ourselves with some good looking fresh seafood with hot rice and some blended green tea ( man that makes my mouth watering again ), we went home at about 1 am? Yes it was quite late tbh.


\ Uptown Puchong /


So after pack some foods ,we rushed down and straight ahead to KL. It was some loong bored journey and idk man,I just wanna sleep at that time but my excitement was bigger than my sleepiness although I yawned for several times continuously .

We missed the moment to capture the sunrise so yeah,we just perform salah at Jamek Mosque and straight to Eco Rimba Park. It was biiiiig and quite a view . Oh yeah,it's also FREE so I think it's quite better than FRIM since we must pay RM 5 for entrance and another RM 5 for camera 


This is the main entrance

After that,you guys will walk until you reach some cool canopy walk and walk across it ,it's basically just some walking through it. I admit it was pretty cool actually XD


Enjoy your morning walk through this canopy walk ...


,,, and watching those KL Tower that looks sooo TALL yet fascinating


And stumble through blue and shady cloud

We spend about 50 min before we reach its peak because I was busy taking pictures like crazy. It was awesome though 

And as we went down, we went separate path between Huda Hanan and Miss Aliya and her gang :P. I admit that we're lost for awhile but having to get those beautiful picture was worth :D. I'll share some of em with you guys okay :)


Roaming thru the wild forest and such :)


We went home at 12.00 pm and we went back to our hostel at 5.00 . It was fun,challenging,calming and obviously...something that I would like to go back one day :) *who knows*

HanHanan
She'll have her exam on 2.00 pm. Wish her the best :D






You May Also Like

0 comments