She's uninstalling her other life

by - October 01, 2017


"Best attention seekers ever "


You know,somehow I used to think about all those stuffs that makes me think that I'm a good person but eventually, I'm not
And being an attention seekers is what I do the best right now 

And that's the biggest why on why I uninstall my other social life such as Facebook ( well I only uninstall that so ...yeaa)

The reason why is because I think that I'm an attention seekers.

For the past few months, I'd constantly updating my private life,making it unprivate by sharing on what's I'm doing and yada yada. I share my landscape photos so that others can compliment me , I put status so that there will be a lot of people who'll 'concern' and likes.

It's such a filthy intention and it really makes me mad at myself. Like how I used to wanting to gain followers at blog so that I feel like I'm at my top of the chain.

But hey,eventually those life are over . And now I'm back to basic. I got nobody's following me,I got to write what I want and I write not because I want others to think that I'm a good person,a skillful one and yada yada.

I know, not everyone would love to share this kind of truth but for me, it's a must. So that I can remind myself over and over when I get this feeling. This feeling of wanting to be at the center of attention. This feeling of

FAKE . PLASTIC . AND .... TEMPORARY HAPPINESS

I hope that I can find my purpose of wanting to chase a sunshine again. I want to renew my niat,so that it's not just because I NEED or DESPERATE for a LIKES. But because I REALLY WANT TO TAKE THOSE PICTURE. AND RELIEVING THOSE MOMENTS.

I'm sorry for those who befriend with me. I admit that I'm not what you think I am. Those beautiful sunrise that I show, maybe I just DESPERATE for some LIKES. Well I am indeed a desperate person . That's why I think it's the best to restart again my life.

Finding my PURPOSES of doing SUCH THING
Finding my TRUE HAPPINESS on why CHASING A SUN IS A BEST THING
Finding my OTHER HALF WHICH IS BASICALLY YES IT'S A SUN,AS USUAL ;)

I don't know when I'm gonna post and install my facebook but at least for now, let me just find myself first :). Because yeah, she realllly need to know her purpose and renew her intention.

NOT BECAUSE OF LIKES,NOT BECAUSE OF COMPLIMENT,NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE DAMN FAKE THINGS AGAIN.

BUT FOR MYSELF ;)


HanHanan
I'M SORRY 

You May Also Like

0 comments