Being a loser,indecisive and much more

by - September 14, 2017


Didn't know this is her at such a young age 

 Assalamualaikum ,
  Well it's kinda a really looong time for me to write and such. I've got bunch of things to take care of since I'm at the end of this semester .
   
    You know, I used to be a depressionist ( is that even a term?) . Well the good things is that I don't need med but yeah it's kinda hard to control a bit. You know like somehow you think you're a loser and the next thing is that you're being hyped up about something ?

   I feel it. YES I DO.

And I don't feel ashamed or such to talk about this because in reality it's happening in this society and it's not a bad thing. It's not.

 What's the difference between us and them >

 Well idk man but maybe because we bottle up our feelings . We think that no one likes us for once and idk man.. It's hard to say 

Like I can be poetic at one time and be a freak or idk man. It's still blur to me what's the difference between normal and being a depressionist . But I can say that it's reaaally different from what you think.

You might say " Alah,ni kes tak dekat dengan Allah ni" and such religious stuffs. LOL How funny.
You never know us or our deeds but your mouth talks louder than your action.

What's your action? MOCK? TALK?LAUGH? Well it's up to you. I don't care cause it doesn't matter much..The one who's having it is me and you're all talks .

And being depressionist, i put a status and the next thing is that I delete it. Now it's being indecisive hanhanan not depressionist ( I know but heyy.... ) . I didn't want my status to be sentap but at the same time I really want to talk what's in my mind . Being honest about things is what I wanna be. Not being a lip tight girl that I used to be. But hey,be moderate in being honest . :)

I hope that by doing this posts,at least I want to let you guys know what's in my mind and why I'm being such this and that at social media.

Because honestly, I don't want to be like that. I don't

And what;s in my mind? Well,....

Regard
HanHanan

She keeps having dreams and she hates it .



You May Also Like

0 comments