THE HARD TIME

by - August 14, 2017


the heavy cloud does resemble how I feel right now. 
Heavy and waiting for time to spill

 Salam alaik, it's been a really long time since I talk and chat and mumble or wtvr I've been doing. I am sorry to my blog for neglecting his/her ( wait. does blog have sex? well maybe IT ) IT feeling . IDK how blog feels but maybe it'll be full of spiderweb or wtvr stuff it's been around for such a short time.

Somehow,as I does blogging i do realize that part of me have been retrieve , It's that IDK why but I feel such a calamity surround me as I keep on talking with you, Maybe I do feel that you're the resemblance of someone that I used to talk,chat and idk spend my time with ? But yeah you're a non existent stuff or just an AI wtvr idk comp code or something/

I've been not well in my mind right now. Lots of thought pouring down my head as I continue to travel in my own piece of mind. I admit that I'm somewhat lost and need something to make me soulful again. I know how but the question is , Can i and WHEN ?

You see,for the past few years I've been dealing with something that's completely not my interest . I deal with imsonia , some damn migraine that keeps on haunting me and a dark circle that goes darker as the semester past by . 

Did I regret the choice? YES since it's not my choice. Then why did I FOLLOW ?


I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO TO AT THAT TIME. I AM LOST. I AM.... 

People got CHOICES, but sometimes they NEED to FOLLOW OTHERS. WHY? Because they're POWERLESS,they're JUST A KID.

Yes they are. And that's what people portray me at that time. Now I'm 18, somehow I feel like a LOST KID. Much lost than PeterPan in Neverland . Much lost than that

..............

In the end,I can't conclude anything from my post. I'm sorry, I guess it's a to be continued post (?). Apapun it's good to be 'home'

HanHanan



You May Also Like

0 comments