Asphalt Road

by - August 01, 2017


\ image courtesy of myself, capture using Huawei P10 Plus / 


A human being of myself always being in doubt with herself

She doubt that she can be better everyday
She doubt that she can makes herself happy
She doubt that she'll be okay after a harsh storm

In the end,she died

Slowly...
But surely 

I live myself compared my life with other people who are better in photo,skills,technique than me myself. I doubt my ability,capability,skills and technique.

In the end, she doubt .

Is there any way I can escape from this doubt? Is there any way I'll feel better for myself.?

I'll always be grateful to mum and dad and bro. For never doubting me

For always be with me through thick and thin. For always be by my side.

She's doubting herself while others believe in her.

She's indeed a crazy one. A weirdo. A doubter .

For those who think that " Hey, do u even believe in God? Why be so doubtful ".

I never doubt God's plan . I doubt myself for not being the best in His plan. 

My path have been pave by Him. Somehow I'm happy I'm not walking through an asphalt one. Even though it's the most fast and easy.

But because the asphalt was cold,hard road. I'm worried I feel a sense of emptiness in that road.
For now, I'm quite satisfied with this kind of road.

Because this one is indeed not a perfect asphalt clean road. The one that I step carefully every time I make a step.

The one of a kind .

HanHanan 


You May Also Like

0 comments