A temporary life

by - July 26, 2017

 Allah did said in surah al Rad about a briefly life


“…as compared with the life of the hereafter, the life of this world is nothing but a brief passing enjoyment” (Quran, Ar-Rad: 26).

There was once I feel that I can’t cope with the world,and sometimes I feel and hope that my enjoyment would last. NO IT WON’T because the Lord said so.

For this past few weeks, I keep seeing post about Palestine and their situation . The situation was worse since the Israeli decide to shut Al Aqsa, placing a metal detectors and such things. It makes me feel sad and I feel kinda…. Idk guys.

But haa! This is where I think that I’m the one that’s in the sad situation not them. WHY?

Well first of all, I live in the temporary enjoyment here at Malaysia. Where I got nasi lemak, freedom, and a chance to learn and using the internet. This is the most hellish test, because if I fail on this test then I’m doom.

While the Palestinian continue to have a suffering life, they will be getting a permanent enjoyment at the akhirah. Their suffering, their lost,their grieving is all worth for one big prize… JANNAH.

See? Who’s more pitiful? Us or them? At least they make a spot at the Jannah while we don’t even know if the Lord himself will smile or frown when HE see us.

I don’t mean that you can’t continue to be sad about their situation or just be selfish, it just that I want you guys to not to think we’re the most suffering person in the world.

Well bendalah tu yang selalu aku rasa bila assignment aku takdapat nak buat. I’m not lying that’s what I feel. And it sucks I think the only way to avoid those kind of feelings is I compare myself to the Palestinian or other people who’s suffering the most.

Terkadang kita lupa, all the ni’mat and enjoyment wouldn’t last.This same goes to all of our trials,tests and tribulation. Insyallah it will all pass. We just have to keep believing in that and continue with our life . That’s how life’s goes.

In the end, the only permanent is the akhirah. So live for the akhirah and the world will be in your hands. How come? Well that’s for sure,is HIS secret. J

I would like to thanks Miss Farah from Into Taqwa for the live session at Al Aqsa’s mosque, it completely makes me feel like I’m not the one who suffers the most here.

They are others,and they shed their blood and tears for Jannah. How about you,hanhanan?

#thinkhananthink
HanHanan

She write when she’s bored

You May Also Like

0 comments